Terms & Conditions
Flat Packs WA - Terms & Conditions
- The Flat Packs WA website serves as the software connecting cabinet makers, builders and other users (members) to CNC Manufacturers for ease of ordering.
- By signing up to Flat Packs WA, the user (member) agrees to Flat Packs WA passing information provided onto a manufacturer. Flat Packs WA will take reasonable measures to ensure the security of all personal information.
- The Manufacturer 1 account is a default manufacturer that serves to provide an example of the Flat Packs WA software. Any jobs submitted to Manufacturer 1 will be considered complete and may be passed on to a manufacturer for completion.
- Prices may vary between Flat Packs WA Manufacturer 1 to when a job is transferred to a CNC manufacturer. Flat Packs WA does not make any price guarantees under the Manufacturer 1 account.
- A job may be un-submitted for further editing at no charge only until it is accepted by the manufacturer.
- Once a job has been submitted to and is accepted by a manufacturer, it is considered complete and the user will be charged the quoted fee.
- Flat Packs WA takes no responsibility for any details of the order once a member has been assigned to a manufacturer. Where prices vary, the member will be given a choice on whether they wish to leave a job submitted.
- Flat Packs WA takes no responsibility for the timeliness, quality or price of products provided. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the products they order are to their specifications. Any issues that arise to do with products will be between the manufacturer and the member. Flat Packs WA strives to ensure that all manufacturers are reputable and provide quality products.
- All payments due are subject to agreement and terms set between the member and manufacturer. Fees and charges may vary depending on the manufacturer.
- Manufacturers reserve the right to make changes to products and price information on the Flat Packs WA software at any time without notice to member.
- Flat Packs WA receives fees for use of the software from participating manufacturers. Members are not required to pay for the use of the Flat Packs WA website or software.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars. Prices are subject to change at any time and may vary depending on payment method. Flat Packs WA strives to provide up-to-date information on products and pricing but accuracy is not guaranteed at all times.
- Flat Packs WA aims to provide a cutting edge system for all website users. Constant improvements and developments in software mean that the website and the content of the website is subject to change at any time, without notice.
- By agreeing to the Flat Packs WA terms and conditions, the member accepts the terms and conditions of the manufacturer that they are assigned to.
- This website is for use by Australian residents and people aged 18 years and over.